Saturday 28 July 2007

South Africa 05.

July 19 2007.
Weapon; Canon EOS 400D
Criminal; Me*
Editing; Size reduction and cropping only.

This blog is a little different! These are photos of photos of my family! * I did not take any of the original photographs, they were found in my grandparent’s house. I just thought they were interesting, and my dad wanted photos photos of them, so I thought I’d share! It’s just to celebrate how cool my family is, actually. =] I love how charming and mod/hippy my whole family is!!!

(N.B. Paul’s skinny flat-bottomed red tie and three-button suit!!!)

My Grandparents!




Paul/Bill
Dad
Mum/Dad
Dad/Bill
Dad
Mum/Dad
Dad/Robin/friends
Me
Grandma/Dad/Ted
Me.




thank you for looking.
Please ask before using and if you’d like a bigger image or a single image please let me know.
© killerxkimxphotography.

1 comment: